Sunday, July 4, 2021

stash report July 4, 2021

 Happy Independence day for those of us in the US



I found these from missourri star. two new items I wouldn't get normally. I have a small collection of Kaffe fabrics, I just don't use them....yet.

4 yards?

Stash report July 4, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 87 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 4 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 88 1/4 yards

net fabric: 3/4 yards bought more than used 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes 1 day this week. 

More circles = more rug hooking

Happy stitching

I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. Such fun patterns in your circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your rug hooking. Great idea to use the jar lids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some new project coming in the future! I made a quilt with Kaffe fabrics several years ago with white background fabric and an applique border. Those bright fabrics really looked wonderful. I look forward to seeing what you come up with, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting rug. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness your circle rug is amazing! I love it!
    Enjoy your stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new fabrics looks beautiful, I love the bright greens into the roll. Pretty hooking work!
    Thank you for linking up today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your rug circles! They remind me of penny quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your rug hooking is fabulous. I bet you are having a ball with it. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your scrappy rug is really fun, love all those colors. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete