Saturday, February 29, 2020

orange star

I forgot about scraptastic stars for February. So, I have an orange to share for the last Saturday of February for the rainbow scrap challenge. I had cut the pieces, but, forgot to make the block until I thought about the link up today.


I played with bitty pumpkins in orange using 3 1/2 inch orange squares just for fun.



I am ready for another color,
My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
 Irish chain
Shine
row by row
scraptastic star
country road

I am linking to:

rsc20 super saturday

oh scrap
UFO busting - I am featured today







11 comments:

  1. Lovely Scraptastic block. I'm amazed how many projects you've got going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job - how many RSC quilts are you making? I'm just doing one this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great collection of orange blocks ready. We are doing the same star blocks, but yours always look better than mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... that's a lot of orange work hanging on that hanger! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stars are such great blocks for the RSC - pretty in every color! I love your last picture. Looks like a great way to organize your different blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty and productive month! Love that scrappy star.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had forgot about crumb blocks until last night! Love the variety of oranges you have in your blocks. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous orange scraps! Especially love that star block!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfectly wonderful oranginess for you this month! Glad you remembered the scraptastic star before the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a big fan of star blocks and this one looks great in orange!

    ReplyDelete