Tuesday, February 18, 2020

snowman finish

We have a new snowman living with us for my snowman rug. I have been back to my rug hooking guild and I spend a little time each week trying to move my snowman along. I started this nearly a year ago.


I had a chance to lay the whole rug out and check my progress. - so cute.
I am planning to hook the center like a night winter sky.


last week's to do list:
1. quilt woven  done
2. bind woven   done
3. sashings and corners for frolic   done
4. row x row orange   done
5. make shine blocks for orange   done
I finished the whole list hooraY

  Next week's list
1. quilt sand castle quilt
2. finish another snowman for the rug.
3. scraptastic star in orange
4. put Linda's quilt on the longarm

I am linking to:
to do tuesday




7 comments:

  1. now that is one craft I have never done I will be watching for the final to see what it looks like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unfamiliar with exactly how that hooking method goes but I've seen it around plenty--looks fun. And I love anything snowmen! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie! Gosh, that snowman rug is going to be darling. Holy moly, the one with hair stitching straight up is too funny. And the different scarves and hats look so cute. The midnight dark center - navy maybe? - will look SO cool and really set them off nicely. Would you mind sharing the finished pattern just so I could see where it's going? Big congrats to you for all the dones and good luck for this week. Thanks for linking up! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray on finishing your whole list! Love the snowmen - that looks like a challenging project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a snowman face!!! That rug will be adorable!!

    ReplyDelete