Monday, February 17, 2020

frolic 1/2 blocks

Yesterday I had some great comments and my hand spazzed and I hit delete. Is there a way in blogger to find them?

Ok, I think I have made it to the assembly stage of frolic mystery quilt. I think I can relax and set it aside for a bit. I could use the break for my brain. And it will be fun to think about other projects. I have had an Editya Sitar brand new quilt kit I have wanted to make since last fall. I keep postponing it for lack of brain power. And I need to finish a Granddaughter quilt. These are the half blocks and quarter blocks for frolic.


I have the sashings ready to sash.


I am linking:


6 comments:

  1. looks like progress! my blog is not on blogger so can't help you there I hope someone can. It will be nice to see your blocks finished I'm sure -

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took a while for me to comprehend how to assemble the half blocks. Once I got the hang of it they went together easily. Persistence pays off with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're looking good! I can see taking a break tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great. Bonnies quilts slways have so many pieces hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does take a bit of brain power to get it together. But it will be stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Frolic blocks are pretty brain intensive. Congrats on making it to the assembly stage.

    ReplyDelete