Saturday, February 15, 2020

shine blocks

I have the orange blocks finished for shine quilt. I almost missed this second orange, because it was more coral to me. But, it really is orange next to pink. It definitely looks orange on the computer.



I fell in love with cathy's  at sane crazy crumbly quilts  tiny houses quilt.
She has been making houses with the rainbow scrap challenge for awhile, and, I had fun searching for them on her blog. And, then, I wanted to try them too. They are fun and dandy.


I think all I have left for orange is the row x row. I have cut the pieces and hopefully will have them done next week.


My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
 Irish chain
Shine
row by row
scraptastic star
country road

I am linking to:

rsc20 super saturday

11 comments:

  1. Your little houses are just so lovely nice work on all your oranges...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how coral is like that - it can go toward pink or toward orange, and it's often hard to tell unless you lay it next to the other color! Your houses are adorable - I've been admiring them on Cathy's blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been admiring Cathy's cute little houses too. Yours look great, and it seems a fairly simple block to put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those houses look like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! I think that's part of the fun of RSC -- seeing everyone else's blocks and trying them out either this year or saving them for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watch out...those houses are addictive!

    And you are right...your first block definitely looks orange from here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little houses. Hmmmm. No I better not ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little house blocks are very fun!

    ReplyDelete