Sunday, December 11, 2016

Wool enhancement


A friend at guild is downsizing and offered 2 bags of wool to me. I was thrilled.




Some were recycled but most of them are from the bolt.



The plaids are my favorite. They add so much interest to a rug.
I haven't counted it yet, and I'm not sure I will include wool in the stash report, because I don't have any way of figuring how much I use in my rug hooking.  But, it still has to have a home and be managed so that it doesn't reproduce and make a mess. Who am I kidding?

It's cold and snowy here. After church and a nap, I need to catch up on my knit the sky scarf
 and work on my sock while I watch my favorite Christmas movie "The forgotten Carols". Sounds like a perfect winter day.

 Stash report

Fabric Used this Week:  1 3/4 yards

Fabric Used year to Date: 55 3/4 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 567 1/2 yards

Net Fabric for 2016: 517  yards in the hole

and I think I need to add shirts I buy to take apart for fabric. I added 3
for total of 25

 No More shirts for a long while! or at least until I start using them. I made an exception for these since they were 4x.



I am linking to:
Patchwork Times
Slow Sunday Stitching
Sunday Stash


2 comments:

  1. Wow. These are gorgeous fabrics to receive from a downsizer! The plaids are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete