Wednesday, December 14, 2016

More leaders and enders

Super surprise from my oldest son. My favorite Christmas cookies came in the mail. He loves them too, so He is still on the look out for them each Holiday season. There were four packages in this little box. They freeze well , and I love the gesture.
I am caught up on the mystery quilt, so I started looking again at my leader/ ender project. I am ready to add the second row of pink hourglasses.

I have worked on some more hourglasses for my swap partners.



And I found this treasure at a thrift store

I am linking to:
WOW
Midweek Makers
Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social

5 comments:

  1. I made a Pfeffernusse quilt, but I've never had a pfeffernusse cookie! :) Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful son. Your leaders and enders project is coming together beautifully. You've been really busy in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hourglass blocks look great! That quilt top was a great find too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are making good progress on your newFO's and UFO's. I think your hourglass quilt is going to be very pretty.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy cookies! And a great find at the thrift store. Will there be problems getting the stains out? Thanks for sharing these on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete