Friday, December 16, 2016

Resting from Christmas

This bottleneck is off the frame and ready to handsew the binding. I needed to get Peter's quilt on and done by Christmas.
I watched 2 Christmas movies last night. My husband has gone back to work after sick leave, and I just wanted to sit. I need rest this time of year after trying to do too much. But then I don't get it all done. sigh... It has been very cold here - in the single digits, not the sort of temperature I want to go out in any more. So I have more handwork done.
More rug Hooking. After a large rug, this is going very fast.
I finished these Christmas ear warmers for the kids and spouses.
And this is my third try at this pair of socks. new to me is toe up, and Judy's magic cast on, and a stitch called KW2. I think I have it this time.
I am linking to:
 Patchwork Times
TGIFF
FInished or Not Friday
WHoop Whoop
Crazy Mom Finish Fridays
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
 SewCan She




No comments:

Post a Comment