Friday, December 30, 2016

2 more for the record

I am still finding pictures of quilts I finished this year. What did I do with them?


I'll Zig you zag - A moda bakeshop quilt

Pops a lot with batiks


I've run into a problem with my sock - the instructions say to use the fish lips kiss heel and I don't know how to do that, so I am studying  how to do it.



I am linking to:
 Patchwork Times
TGIFF
FInished or Not Friday
WHoop Whoop
Crazy Mom Finish Fridays
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
 SewCan She


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty finishes! I really like the one with all the Batiks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good eye candy with your quilts. I have heard the term "fish lips heel" but haven't tried it either. My favorite heel to use is "eye of the partridge" and once I did it, I use it on all my socks even when the pattern calls for something else. lol You will have to let me know if it is easy or not.

    ReplyDelete