Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Keeping Up

I am playing keep up with the holiday fast approaching. If you notice the large section of gray near the needles on my scarf, I will tell you that those gray skies are seriously messing with my sanity. I don't mind snow, I mind the days without sunshine. The older I get, the more I miss sunshine, and turn into bah humbug.
 


I do enjoy watching Christmas movies, no matter how lame. So I can get more done on my rug hooking project.
I finished November and December swap hexies last night while watching Merry Kissmas.
Both are destined for the UK. I mailed the November hexies without a photo.

My quilting room is a mess with fabric flying for the EN Provence mystery quilt, and Christmas gifts. I have one of my quilts stuck on the quilting frame with no idea how to quilt it. And I have 4 customer quilts waiting that they don't want until after Christmas. I look forward to the start of a new year with new quilting goals. I have already been moving some of my WIPs to UFO status and setting goals to finish them. I've read about some quilters who do One Monthly Goal at Elm Street quilts and I am interested in the Rainbow Scrap challenge. What do you do to stay motivated.


I am linking to:
Fiber Tuesday
Fabric Tuesday
Free Motion by the River

1 comment:

  1. I understand you perfectly about missing sunshine. Here, we mostly had grey days for weeks now.
    This new rug seems to have a Spring feel.
    I'm not sure what keeps me motivated, but putting aside a project for some time works well for me. I come back to it with new motivation.

    ReplyDelete