Tuesday, December 20, 2016

New UFOs for 2017

Isn't this completely lovely? I was so afraid when I upgraded the pot this fall that it was too late.

I've listed my old Ufos I want to finish in 2017 here. These are the new ones started or purchased this year.

American Beauty Rose is a quiltsmart pattern using interfacing to turn under the edges.


Fancy Forest by Elizabeth Hartman
I have all the blocks made and they were challenging, so I'd hate to see it disappear into the back of a closet.

Happy Birds by Jen Kingwell
my heart isn't into this one but I am part of a group that is finishing it.
I have the center done and the first hexagon border made





wild and goosey by Bonnie Hunter
I have all the goosey blocks finished and need to figure out how I will make the alternate cross blocks. I have spent a lot of time paper piecing these little buggers.

En Provence bright by Bonnie  Hunter
En Provence civil war by Bonnie Hunter
which we haven't had the reveal yet as this is a current mystery at Quiltville.

and my tumbler quilt which was last year's leader and ender challenge from Quiltville
I am linking to:
Fiber Tuesday
Fabric Tuesday
Free Motion by the River
Patchwork Times

3 comments:

  1. You have some beautiful UFOs! Good luck finishing in 2017, I know you'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list of quilts for next year. I want to start Wild and Goosey next year. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - Fancy Forest looks pretty neat. Would be a shame to lose that to the closet. I've not seen the Wild and Goosey pattern before. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete