Sunday, May 7, 2023

stash report May 7, 2023

 I found a good deal on a halloween fat quarter bundle and added it to my stash. I really like halloween fabrics. I don't really have any quilts started, and, I try not to buy any in the fall, but, it sneaks in any way.




stash report May 7, 2023

fabric added: 5 yards

fabric added year to date: 63 yards 

fabric used year to date: 160 1/2 yards

97 1/ 2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 6 days last week. 

I have a goal to add one strip of wool to my village rug everyday. Some days I add more. Sundays, I spend real time on it, and make a little more progress. I mentioned before that I am having trouble repeating the dye color for the background, so I am hooking a little everywhere on the background. I am moving around the rug and repeating the same spots to fill the background a little more.

seems like the start to a song


I tea dyed my aida cloth and bought a few flosses to make the Spring QAL at pinker n punkin quilts and stitching. But, I need to remember how to start LOL. Do any of you use pattern keeper?

I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. I'm curious as to what you'll use the Halloween bundle, I'm sure it will be cute! You are making progress on your rug, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty new fabrics! Well done with finishing your Wonderland holiday runner, and your rug is coming along nicely. Lot of spaces are filled.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween fabrics are such fun. I was looking through my stash for fabric for a new project and came across my stash of those. No plans for those yet. You are still doing well with more out than in. Enjoy your run hooking today and happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your plan for the rest of the background since you can't repeat the color? I love that fat quarter bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Halloween fabrics too and find them hard to resist. Looks like your rug is getting nearer a finish. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moda does such cute Halloween lines. I don't use pattern keeper, old school here with a pattern copy and a highlighter.

    ReplyDelete