Wednesday, May 3, 2023

scrapbox chevron for May

 I started this UFO as a workshop in 2013, before, I started blogging. I remember buying the pattern at a quilt show in Bloomington Indiana. It has been ready to finish since 2014. What a patient quilt. I can imagine it waiting in the 'to be closet' cheering every quilt that was chosen and moved on, hoping that it would have it's turn. May is the month. It is my one monthly goal to assess what it needs, and, get it done.


scrapbox chevron


IT is also time to report on my PHD progress.



I  am linking to:


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, brights with black and white? That should be a fun finish for this month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow are you good with goals! Can't wait to see this one finished, it's so pretty. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing amazing at your PhD. And we may have unknowingly crossed paths in Bloomington back in 2013. I'm sure I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my stash report will just say "LOTS". Have a great week. I find that is easier to get the ufo s done when I know what each one needs and I can just do one task at a time. It is certainly an organization juggle !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project to pick as your one monthly goal! It will be a fabulous finish.--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete