Sunday, May 21, 2023

stash report May 21, 2023

Yesterday, was my guild class. I had 14 "students" for a trip around the world class. It was great. I am looking forward to Sunday rest and rejuvenation.

stash report May 21, 2023

fabric added: 0 yards

fabric added year to date: 63 yards 

fabric used:  12 yards   I finished tokoyo subway
fabric used year to date: 186 1/2 yards

123 1/ 2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 7 days last week. 

I have a goal to add one strip of wool to my village rug everyday. Some days I add more. Sundays, I spend real time on it, and make a little more progress. I mentioned before that I am having trouble repeating the dye color for the background, so I am hooking a little everywhere on the background. I am moving around the rug and repeating the same spots to fill the background a little more.

I am making progress. I feel the end is near. With a big background, it seems to take forever with little to show for it, but, then, overnight, it will finish up quickly. I hope I am almost there. 

o k

I have started knitting a pair of socks. I was worried I wouldn't remember how since it has been so long. But, I found my stuff and my groove.

I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. I can see your rug hooking progress week by week. It’s looking great! Gail at the Cozy Quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your rest after the class, and have fun knitting socks!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your Sunday after teaching the class. How fun the class would be. Glad you found your groove with the knitting of the socks. I have never knitted socks. I must give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like seeing the progress on the rug each week. I hope you share your socks as you are knitting them. I have yet to make a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did well on both the stash and stitching fronts last week. Fingers crossed this week has been as good.

    ReplyDelete