Monday, April 11, 2022

moving at a snails pace

I cut a few more pieces for my snails trail and wanted to add them to the blocks I had started last week. I do like making these. this batch looks blue. I just grab a handful of shirt pieces and cut, and, can't wait to add them, so, they are whatever combo I had on hand.



One of my quiilting buddies gifted this vintage top to me. I wonder if anything actually leaves or do we just move it from friend to friend. It has a few open seams and fading, but, we can learn so much from how our previous quilters made quilts.



I am linking:



7 comments:

  1. The plaid Snail's Trail blocks are fabulous! So fun in plaids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vintage framed nine patch flimsy is so appealing! Have you figured out when it was made? Will you finish it, or just own it for a while until you figure out who its next caretaker will be? And I do -- still -- admire the snail's trail blocks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice snail trails blocks. That vintage quilt is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your snail trail blocks! What a sweet vintage top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those snails trail blocks are so pretty! What a lovely vintage quilt. I too wonder what you'll do with it--repair or pass it on. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your snail's tails, so cute! That is an awesome vintage top. How big is it?
    Thanks for linking with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete