Saturday, April 30, 2022

hunters star and waffles

This is the last week in April for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I finished cutting and sewing for my Hunter's star


Then, I felt that I had enough of a variety to try putting 2 blocks together and see how it looks. I think I am going to like it a lot.


I made s few waffle stamp blocks in pink to finish the month. I thought I had made all the blocks I would need last year, but, somehow I was very short when I tried to put them together. I think I misplaced some of them. So, I am trying to make more this year, too. I don't mind, I like making them.



Spring is here. Our lawn mower is in the hospital. Our neighbor has mowed 5 times already.- LOL -I am harvesting chives and dehydrating them. I only have 2 clumps of them, but, they are very busy growing. I think the rhubarb needs a haircut, too.

I am linking to:

3 comments:

  1. Nice Hunter's Star blocks. I tried and failed to make them once, maybe I'll try again sometime. I always love your scrap waffles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks, Maggie.
    Very interesting how you dehydrate chives. Have a Nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Hunter's Star!!! But I really love the scrappy waffle blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete