Friday, April 8, 2022

every which way top

 I used a random number generator to add this to my 5 quilt list, after finishing an older UFO. I was lucky that this quilt was just missing borders. It was a quick finish to a top. I found a backing in the stash and made binding. And, now, it is ready for the "to be quilted" vault. I think it is very cute. I do remember the fabric came from Michaels craft store a few years ago. 


This is an older ufo called 'every which way' by gigis thimble that I started in 2016.

Our youngest turned 27 and we treated him to a new Mexican restaurant in town. How are we so old?



our baby



I am linking to:



11 comments:

  1. Cute “every which way” quilt! Love the colors! I get it about “this old?” I’ve got you bear though! My youngest GRAND child is 27…soon to be 28! I really feel old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute quilt! I know that feeling, wondering how our kids got to be in their 20's and we're still so young ourselves! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, happy birthday and thank you for liking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very cool quilt! Happy birthday to your youngest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute quilt, love the colours. Happy Birthday to your baby, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute quilt! Must feel so good to finish it after so long. Can't wait to see it quilted. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Great finish!!!
    Hey - we are not old.... we stopped aging... they are just catching up to us!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting that older UFO together, Maggie! Hope your baby enjoyed his day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your baby.
    Pretty quilt top Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on a very cute finish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your son. This is a great finish and congrats on another UFO finish. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete