Sunday, April 24, 2022

stash report April 24, 2022

I added some fat quarters to my stash and 2 charm square packs. The fat quarters were floral, but have very "blendy" colors. The charm packs are light neutrals that are always needed.


Stash report  April 24, 2022

fabric added: 12 yards 

fabric added year to date: 44 1/2 yards

fabric used: 12 yards  bricks in the barnyard finished

fabric used year to date: 128 yards 

83 1/2 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 4 days last week. 

I started the background for my friendsheep rug. I was happy with my third try at a blue sky, and started the hooking. It is a little darker than the picture shows. So glad to work on this rug again. Although, I haven't decided on the border, yet.


I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your Friendsheep rug project(s). I love the idea of rug hooking but may never actually get there. On the other hand, my growing stack of reclaimed wool (mostly from skirts) may well force my hand. I do love working with the stuff if for no other reason than the tactile experience. I recently finished a crochet wool rug and felted it up in the washer. I like it so well I hesitate to put it on the floor to get dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue sky is a beautiful addition to your rug, it looks very pretty. Eventually you found the right color that suits you!
    Lovely new bundles.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky is a lovely contrast to feature the sheep! Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rug. So fun and unique!

    ReplyDelete