Friday, March 25, 2022

one monthly goal finish - shine

I have finished my March one monthly goal at elm street quilts by completing my Shine quilt. It is a free pattern at moda bakeshop. I started it as part of the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy in January 2020. I made one or two different color blocks each month for the year. It was a top in November. Now it is quilted and bound.

66 x 82 = 12 yards


I used leftover strips for the binding and machine sewed it on the front

 This was a great block and easy enough to do, and, it uses a jelly roll or 2 1/2 inch strips.

I am linking to:




17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Maggie!! Congrats on your latest RSC quilt finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so pretty! I remember wondering what would happen where those 9 patches have one corner left out. Now I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! Mine is coming along, but no yellow in the jelly roll I'm using so no block this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Congratulations meeting your OMG! It really does “Shine”!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great. How good to get it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing finish! Congratulations on this masterpiece... love that scrappy binding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful, Maggie. Great RSC quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is gorgeous! I love the colourful binding to complement the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilt! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the finish! Very pretty quilt. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great project for RSC!!! Congrats on a beautiful finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful finish. The colors are perfect. Thank you so much for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job! The backing fabric is as pretty as the front. See you next month for a PHD report!

    ReplyDelete