Sunday, March 13, 2022

stash report March 13, 2022

I slipped off the no buy wagon. But, these are on the approved list of small print neutrals. The charm pack was a free with purchase, I have to take them. haha  The largest piece is a 108 inch backing. It seems like a nice quality.


Stash report  March 13, 2022

fabric added: 8 yards  -Missouri star 

fabric added year to date: 21.75 yards

fabric used: 24 yards- sparkle finish 

fabric used year to date: 94 yards

72.25 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 6 days last week.

I still have not gotten my friendsheep rug back at rug hooking. The last one of my sheep is with Betty - she has had it for 3 weeks. She does tend to talk more than hook- LOL

Vivian's waiting for Pam

Valerie's - done

Jan's also waiting for Betty

I am linking to:




13 comments:

  1. It is always fun to slip of that "no buy" wagon. I do it more than I should. Love all those flocks of sheep. Love all the different yarn colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fabric that is very similar to that backing fabric. I like your purchases and all those different sheep projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty neutrals! Those sheep look so cuddly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sheep project is coming along nicely! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabrics, so much the worse for the good resolutions ;))
    Cute herd of sheep!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I adore these friendship sheep!
    Sounds like Betty needs less talking and more hooking! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friendship sheep? I had to read that twice. Is this rug being worked on by your friends? Or is it in different sections? I'm intrigued, please explain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always good to add some blenders to the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to have a friendship sheep hookalong going! they are so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how your friends are hooking a sheep! Wow, that will be a great rug. Do scraps counts as yardage in ? I am getting 2 more gifts of scraps this week! Just like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those sheep are such fun! Congrats on all the stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those rugs are so cute! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete