Saturday, March 5, 2022

making rows

I worked on full stop at the guild open sew last Saturday. great fun. It was my chance to lay it out and decide how I wanted to organize the rows.


last words

I started adding background and cutting each row to 65 inches. I have a cutting mat I set beside me at my sewing machine. But, it was inadequate for the long rows. We only had one big cutting mat for all of us to share, so, there was some jockeying around for the spot. I kept busy, with what I could do, keeping my eye on the table. 


I am really enjoying this quilt.

 I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward for seeing this top done.
    I liked your idea of ​​adding the words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I can't tell you how much I love the additions you made to the rows of your RSC21 quilt, Maggie. SEW much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be cute! Love the date on it. Future quilt historians will be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be a very fun quilt! Love the dotty background!
    Stay safe and sew on !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! No wonder you're enjoying it. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete