Sunday, August 16, 2020

stash report August 16, 2020

I found a box with fat quarter bundles that had been hiding under some scraps. I bought these before bluprint went out of business. I miss their coupon sales.


I was gifted a sack of fabrics yesterday, that I need to go through, otherwise, I have not acquired any new fabric from fabric stores in a while. I may not have any more room left for acquiring now that I have had isolation time to organize a bit.

Stash report August 2020

Fabric Used this week: 27 1/2 yards - I finished jamestown landing
Fabric Used year to Date: 246 .75 yards

Fabric Added this week: 10 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 107.75 yards
net fabric: 139 yards used more than bought

I sewed at least 15 minutes per day - I have been sewing rainbow projects

I know it is a different form of "stitching", I have a little more of the center, heading to the right, of my snowman rug, hooked. And, I will be doing more of the same for slow Sunday stitching



I am linking to:





15 min to stitch at life in pieces

8 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric gifts. I have never hooked a rug. Looking forward to seeing more ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to discover several bundles of fabric hiding away. Your snowman run is looking fabulous. Love all that texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is challenging to keep up with things when you have a healthy stash. Do you have plans for those two bundles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric! Looks like a lot of nice neutrals, reds and yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty fabric. I'm going through a box that was given to me by a friend of a friend. LOL Fabric seems to be coming to me this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those fabric bundles. You have quite a large stash. How in the world do you store it all. How wonderful to have been gifted fabric. I am looking forward to seeing that snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fabric bundles are a great find! I love seeing the progress on your snowman rug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could look over your shoulder and watch you making this rug... it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete