Wednesday, August 19, 2020

more words

Can I buy a vowel? This is the last of the words I need to join for my quote quilt. Now, I need to lay out all the words, and see if and how they will fit together to make a quilt. I'm scared it all won't fit. Oh, it will. geesh. I am just being a worry wart.



I am making this as part of my rainbow scrap challenge from last year. some of my letters here and here. Each month was a different color. I started putting the letters together into words this year.


I am linking:

10 comments:

  1. I love your words! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabric choices!!

    I think your "e" in "the" has an upside-down piece -- it's so easy to have that happen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words are so good! The font style is very appealing to me. Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Beautiful words, can't wait to see the finished quilt...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm like Sylvia! Trying to guess what it might say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the finish. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors make those "happy" words. I will enjoy seeing your "quote" in a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea!
    Did you notice that your pink "e" may be mis-pieced?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m so eager to see it altogether! Thanks for sharing with Creative Compulsions.

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete