Sunday, June 14, 2020

stash report June 14, 2020

Ordering fabric on the internet is toooo easy. I think these came from green fairy to live at my house. My favorite precut is actually the honey bun. I can cut my own jelly rolls, but I am not fond of cutting 1 1/2 inch strips, so if they do it for me, I am a happy girl. And I really like the mini charms - they are sew cute.


Stash report  2020

Fabric Used this month: 28 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 177.25 yards

Fabric Added this month: 6 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 80.75 yards
net fabric: 96.5 yards used more than bought

I sewed at least 15 minutes per day -I'm trying to quilt more of my ufos

This is the very last snowman on my rug hooking project. Next, I will need to hook the center/background in my slow Sunday and evening time. I can't believe the snowman are done. It seems like forever ago, I started this. It has helped that I designate Sunday to work on it. And then, it motivates me the rest of the week to add to it. Here is a picture of the whole rug .



I am linking to:





15 min to stitch at life in pieces




9 comments:

  1. Love the rolls. The fabrics are so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes buying fabric on line is so very easy - I have to watch it or I would be in trouble LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Maggie! Your snowman rug is so adorable! Have fun with all your great new purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like some fun precuts to add to your stash! The snowman rug is going to be adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing your progress on this snowman

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable project and this little guy is cute. Love to see rug hooking in the slow sunday stitching link ups! And it's such a great strategy to set aside time to work on a project weekly and get inspired to add to it throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These precuts are lovely, and they will be turned into pretty quilts soon I bet ;))
    Thanks for sharing at Patchwork & Quilts link party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fabrics that you purchased. A quick look at that site and I think I will be able to find some that I need also. Love the snowman.

    ReplyDelete