Friday, June 12, 2020

countryside cottage finish

 This is a 2004 Joann block of the month that I have had for some time. I needed to finish it. The colors are rich and lovely. I have a couple in mind that I want to gift this. It is queen size. I have many joann quilts block of the months that I bought each year. I was so excited when I found them. The fabric was included and precut. The instructions had cute little hints that were actually helpful. I bought them each year, and then they have waited in a project box. Some I haven't even opened.


This was one of my one monthly goals to quilt and finish. I'm trying get more of the quilts quilted.



This is also a finish for my PHD 2020


12 comments:

  1. That's a cute design! I like all the different blocks in it. Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely quilt, with a beautiful rich colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see this! I had been working on this one as one of four monthly BOM projects this year. Fell off the wagon after May due to Quarantine Quilt Along Projects overload, Lol! Love the way you finished this and am really liking that plaid backing, will keep that in mind as an option. The only other one I've made was their "Vintage Treasures" which I have out on display right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The big swirls are perfect, beautiful quilting, and beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THat is so cute!! And what a great goal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice finish, beautiful quilting! I like the plaid on the back too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finish. I love that plaid backing. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say buying the kits each year was a great retirement investment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the finish. I like the swirl quilting. Thanks for linking up with Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the finishing kit for this but none of the monthly patterns. Not concerned about the fabrics but would love to have the patterns. ARe yours available and would you sell them to me?

    ReplyDelete