Tuesday, June 23, 2020

to do: block 2

These blocks from the old world mystery quilt, are pieced with pieces from all the clues. Looking at them finished, I wish I had used a darker light. I guess I will know better in the finished quilt. There are some pieced blocks for the setting triangles, and then I am ready to assemble the top.


My progress:
clue 1
clue 2
clue 3
clue 4
clue 5
clue 6
block 1

The reveal is here for the old world mystery quilt at Quilted Twins.

I tried an economy block with some charm squares to see if I want to use some civil war charm packs.


I am linking to:

chameleon color linky _ I am featured today
oh scrap

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! Great job in following along with the mystery quilt. That is the one issue I have about a mystery QAL - I always wish I had done something differently once the mystery is revealed. I think the blocks look great. Thank you for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have summed up my difficulties in trusting a mystery quilt. But looking at the original, I think your blocks will be just fine. I hope you will love it when it is done. Thanks for linking up with the Chameleon's Colour & Inspiration Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete