Sunday, April 2, 2017

stash report April 2 2017

Since I had a big Fancy Forest finish, my stash report will look good.:)

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week:23 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 156 1/2 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 48 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2017: 107 3/4 yards more used than added

I bought the Friday fabric bundle at Fort Worth fabric studio with pink flamingos. I was in love with the cute little guys. I don't have plans for them, but had to have them.

I also bought a mystery fat quarter bundle, since there was a flat shipping price. I think these are great and would work for the rainbow scrap challenge of multi colored fabric for April. I certainly don't know how I will put them away into a color order.


More little bunnies are hopping in to visit. The yellow one is the size the pattern makes. I think he looks more like a ghost, so I am making mine a few rows shorter.
I have 7 Grandchildren so I will be working on these today as I watch General Conference. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir will present a program at 9:30 am MST. They always lift my spirits and make my heart sing.

I am linking to:
Slow Sunday Stitching
Sunday Stash

7 comments:

  1. I love the flamingo bundle, it is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunnies and love the fabric bundles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flamingos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes fabric just *needs* to be purchased, even if there's no reason, right? LOL! That's what it's always telling me, anyway! Your little bunnies are just darling and your grands will adore them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice additions and cute little bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Really great stash numbers! Congrats on all the outgoing. Your incoming stash is really fun. Have fun making plans for both sets of fabric.

    ReplyDelete