Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday



This is a customer quilt on the frame. I have to finish this.. ok begin this.. to be able to quilt my Happy Birds quilt. I love the colors.


I have made more progress on my Wonky Wishes blocks. I think I am within 1 or 2 of having the right amount.
My husband says I make the best rhubarb pie he's ever tasted. So, I picked the rhubarb and made a pie this weekend. I helped mow, and weeded a bit. The weather was wonderful.
My Mother's recipe:
2 cups pf small pieces of rhubarb
1 egg
1 cup of sugar
3 T. flour.
 bake 10 min at 425 degrees then 35 min. at 350 degress.

very easy and very good

I am linking to:
Making Monday
Moving it Forward Monday 


Main Crush Monday

4 comments:

  1. Pretty customer quilt. I'd be nervous too😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt on the frame is so pretty - I really like those colors! Rhubarb pie....my Dad loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rhubarb pie!! Your scrappy stars look great

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Star Quilt is so lovely! I'm pinning it to my Quilt Blocks board! Thank you so much for sharing such a lovely project whose beauty will only be enhanced by your quilting!

    ReplyDelete