Friday, March 17, 2017

bottom half

I have placed all the pieces for the bottom half for my Fancy Forest quilt on the design wall. I am pretty excited. I have been very fortunate that if there was any trimming to be done, it was down. If they had been too small, it would have been so much more difficult.
I am already looking for pieces to piece the back.
I cut pieces for En provence hourglass blocks in the civil war version. I haven't done anything with this as I have tried to work on each month's goal, and that has consumed my time.
And I am still knitting my socks in the evening when I am tired.
They won't match, but they are a fun, fun thing to knit this way. I am ready for the fish lips kiss heel.
oh scarey.
We have added chili to our home canned storage. No recipe, just a whopping batch of what we like minus the macaroni. Here in Indiana, we add macaroni to our chili. But it is best to add that after we open the can.

I am linking to:
TGIFF
Finished or Not Fridays
Whoop Whoop

fort Worth Fabric Studio

4 comments:

  1. A positive menagerie of fabulous blocks! I am torn between liking the rabbits or the foxes best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Forest Friends are too cute! Love your socks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your socks and agree they are so much fun to knit. Your Forest quilt is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've made a lot of progress with your forest friends!

    ReplyDelete