Sunday, March 26, 2017

stash report March 26, 2017

The rule was No More Shirts. Then it was if I buy any they have to be unusual colors and/or xxl and half price. I thought there was enough rule there to make it very difficult to qualify for purchase. Wrong. sigh.... but look at the checks and lime green - who could resist?

Pink and gold
giant sized
the bottom blue was a 4 x - lots of fabric.
I bought 16 or rather they jumped into my cart.

For my slow Sunday stitching, I have added neutral hexies around this red flower. I need to get it attached to the mother ship






Stash report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 133 1/2 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 6 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 44 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2017: 89 .5 yards more used than added
shirts bought and taken apart: 16

I am linking to:
Slow Sunday Stitching
Sunday Stash

8 comments:

  1. Those hexes are awesome. I'm sure you will put those shirts to good use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making great progress with your hexies!
    Enjoy your stitching time today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautitul red and neutral roseta. I have to pick my hexies again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those shirts! It looks like you found some great ones. I was trolling through the shirt racks at a thrift store yesterday when my daughter, who'd finished her shopping, came up behind me and said, "I thought you weren't going to buy any more shirts." Well, I wasn't -- unless... they are a color I want/need/can't resist, or are really nice 100% cotton, or are 75% off and are less than $1.00, or whatever criteria fits at the moment (mostly just can't resist a good buy). It's harder and harder to find gently-used, all cotton shirts around here these days. In the off chance they disappear, I think I should buy them when I find them, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would have been fun to watch the shirts jump into your cart! You got some great fabric that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun shirts. Lots of pretty fabric in those purchases. Congrats on all the stash busting this year. Enjoy your slow stitching today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a bunch of good colors in your shirts. Also, you are making great progress in your hexies and WOW, your usage for the year is amazing. How many quilts does this reporesent that you've finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Mother Ship" ... hahaha! That made me smile! It's looking good!! :)

    ReplyDelete