Sunday, December 18, 2016

Old UFOs list for 2017


I am working on my 2017 UFO list  Patchwork Times is having a "get it done" challenge next year that might be helpful. These are the old ones....
orange crush - Bonnie Hunter design
all my blocks are finished




Snow - Crabapple Hill design
All the blocks with embroidery are finished, but there will be more after it is assembled.

Mill Girls was a block of the month. All the blocks are finished.




Jubilee quilt
Bonnie Hunter design.
I have half a dozen blocks finished



Peter's log cabin quilt - hopefully, done this year, but if not, definitely next year

 Cactus flower or patch - Bonnie Hunter design
ready to be quilted



I also want to get rid of something every month
a project
fabric,
scraps
commitment
furniture
worn out expectation
etc.

I am still working my way through Christmas movies, so look forward to more time with knitting my new pair of socks.

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week:  8 yards
finished a quilt and passed some fabric on to someone else.
Fabric Used year to Date: 63 3/4 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 3 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 570 1/2 yards

Net Fabric for 2016: 512  yards in the hole

and I think I need to add shirts I buy to take apart for fabric. I added 0
for total of 25

I found this at a treasure mart on a bolt. I have more than enough Christmas fabric, but just couldn't pass it over, so it came home with me. 3 yards


I am linking to:
Patchwork Times
Slow Sunday Stitching
Sunday Stash


9 comments:

  1. You have many inspirational UFOs going! I love the log cabin and Bonnie Hunt designs alot. I might, just might, start a Stash report as that is a very fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green looks to me like it could be used for lots of things, not only Christmas ! I LOVE getting the christmas fabric on sale when it doesn't scream Christmas - good score !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have your work cut out for you with all your UFOs. I'm in the same boat as you. I too want to get rid of things each month, so I will be watching you to remind me to do the same. Good luck to both of us in this endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Patchwork Times challenge for next year is a great idea and I hope it helps many of us work through our UFOs. I hope you have a wonderful 2017 and thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely bolt of Christmas green!
    Enjoy working on your UFOs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it how "worn out expectation" made it onto monthly get-rid-of the list. *grins*
    You've got some amazing quilt tops shown there AND I see you finished the what looks like a Gypsy's Wife quilt, I am officially envious.
    Popped by from the planning party.
    http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am especially enamored with your Snow quilt top. You have set yourself up for some serious quilting in the new year. Good goal. I wonder how scary it would be to see my fabric ebb and flow? Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got a good list of UFO finishes planned for next year. Good luck with your goals for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are an incredible finisher....I was admiring your 2016 finishes....wow! Good luck on your 2017 plans.

    ReplyDelete