Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas rug

It is finally all finished. sigh... I am glad it is done, but I will miss working on it.
I made a Christmas decoration with a scrap of fabric, that I liked. I made a pouch and used stiffener on it. I then added sprays of garland, pine cones, berries, etc in it. I was tickled with how it looks. Now that we are older, we aren't as interested in holiday decorating. But something simple in every room seems doable.
Time to start cutting for En Provence clue # 3- purples!

And sewing strips for more 4 patches

I am linking to:
TGIFF
Finished or Not Friday
WHoop WHoop
Crazy Mom Finish Fridays
Fort Worth Fabric Studio

SewCan She


5 comments:

  1. Your rug is spectacular! And your Christmas decoration is simple, but a perfect touch for any room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas rug is amazing!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas rug is gorgeous! I love it!
    Congrats on finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a Christmas decoration. Simple yet effective. Thanks for linking up with TGIFF hosted @ Anja Quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the antique cheese box you have on your table! I also use one by my sewing table to store my scissors, pins and such. It reminds me of my mom, who gave me the box.

    ReplyDelete