Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Trying to finish a few projects

I have several odd pieces left to finish a few of my older projects. I am working on borders for an old Joann block of the month sampler.
I chose a wild border for my easy street ( Bonnie Hunter pattern ) and pieced a back. Now I just need to choose and prepare the binding ( I am thinking purple ) and it will be ready to quilt!
I have finished the hooking on my little chair pad, and need to do the finishing edges and back. And My Christmas rug is ready for me to start the background which I have chosen. ( sometimes the hardest part )


I am still finding toys in interesting places from a visit from my Utah Grandchildren last month

but at least it isn't this:
although, I remember this decorating design of my own children many times. Do you suppose they found what they wanted?
I am linking to Jo's Country Junction UFO challenge


3 comments:

  1. Your rug is wonderful.
    I'm a wanna be hooker that never quite gets started hooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chairpad! You have Utah ties? That's where I live!

    ReplyDelete