Sunday, July 24, 2016

Ufo challenge

Jo Kramer, from Jo's country junction has issued a UFO quilt challenge in preparation for Bonnie Hunter's new book due to be published in September 2016. I need to finish some quilts now, so that I might start new ones from the book with abandon. I have an impressive list of Bonnie quilts started.
These  are ready to quilt:
Wild Child - (started because Jo had blogged about her progress)
Celtic Solstice
Lazy Sunday
CactusPatch
My Blue Heaven
I have 40 others in various stages of pieced.
I have decided to  finish easy street. All the blocks are pieced and ready to go, I just need to assemble the top and then quilt it. I don't like this part and that is why it has not been finished. But I love the blocks and the colors are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment