Sunday, May 12, 2024

stash report May 12, 2024

Happy Mother's day

I didn't have any fabric experiences this week.

stash report May 12, 2024 

fabric added this week: 0 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 17 yards 

fabric used:  -25 yards - lucky stars finished






fabric used year to date for 2024: 222 yards 

231 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 4 days last week. I started pink for the rainbow scrap challenge projects

I am working on a cross stitch sampler designed by Melissa at pinker n punkin - I think it can be found here   I have another block stitched for the sampler.

I did take a minute to dye some dark blue for my Christmas in new England rug. I didn't want to continue hooking until I had more variety. 

dark blue for background


I am linking to:



15 min to stitch at life in pieces


9 comments:

  1. I love the sweet little bird that you stitched. Your blue dyed fabric looks pretty. You should have enough to get a bunch more of the background completed. I love those two finished quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quilts are gorgeous, congratulations on the finish! I love the springtime atmosphere of Scrappy Cabin! Cute embroidered birdy.
    Thank you for sharing, and congrats for your great numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Stars is so vibrant and gorgeous and Woo Hoo on the beautiful Scrappy Cabins finish. I am so excited to see your progress on Spring Stamp Sampler. I can not thank you enough for stitching it. You brought a smile to my day. Happy quilting. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilts and cross stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lucky stars auilt is beautiful, I like the colourful sashing around each block too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done so well at moving stash along this year. Congrats on the stitching time this week, you definitely were productive on those days. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cross stitch sure is cute! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/05/15/wednesday-wait-loss-380

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! love "fabric experiences"

    ReplyDelete