Sunday, October 23, 2022

stash report October 23, 2022

 Stash report October 23, 2022

something new again. I need to stop... again. The walls are bulging and I am not sewing fast enough.

layer cake and a yard of neutral

fabric added: 4 yards
fabric added year to date: 121.5 yards 

fabric used: 27 yards   I  finished blue ridge beauty here and it was a big stash buster.

fabric used year to date: 202 3/4 yards  

81.25 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 3 days last week. 

I have added a bit to the border of my witchy rug called spellbound using my own hand dyed fabrics. I like how it is turning out very halloweeny.

spooky

I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. Spellbound is looking wonderful. I like the novelty fabric that you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun rug! Love how you are doing the borders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fun sheeps are very cute, you can't blame yourself for not resisting to buy it ;))
    I love the growing border, pretty rug!
    Thank you for sharing your progress, and linking up.

    ReplyDelete