Friday, October 7, 2022

circa rows and more rows

I have been sewing rows for my version of circa 1880 quilt. I believe I have used many blocks from each of the swappers already for this quilt. I am pretty sure I have many more than I will need, maybe enough for another quilt of some sort.

I lost count on one row haha

This looks about the size I want, but, I won't know until I actually sew them together. I have to figure out how to finish the ends.


So far, the rescue itty bitty is doing great. And seems to be attached to my hubby.

7 comments:

  1. Totally loving the circa quilt! And your rescue is adorable!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing how you decide to finish the edges. AND THE KITTY--my day has been made! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your version of the 1880 quilt looks great! Such a cute little kitty too. Happy stitching this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty quilt!
    and the baby kittie - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is coming along well, it looks great. As for that little kitten, so sweet. A ginger, must be a boy, I expect?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it feels as though you are sewing forever -- but the results will be great! The kitten is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet kitty. Love your Circa 1880 blocks and now, seeing it in rows, it is simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete