Saturday, October 22, 2022

green zipper

I am adding some green to my zipper blocks for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I cut a few and then when I started piecing, I decided to match the centers with all the previous cut zippers. I had a fun morning sewing them into strips and sub cutting the twosies for the centers. This year, I have about 60 cut, and, I think I want to cut some more next year during the rsc challenge.

and a few dotty bow ties


Best news is that I finally had a finish this month - Blue ridge beauty

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks & congrats on finishing Blue Ridge Beauty, its a really nice pattern. Mine is still in the UFO pile

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting block patterns,I luv them& looking forward to the outcome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Zipper blocks! When I make them (or I assemble kits for our Quilts for Kids group), I tell them not to worry about whether the solids and print squares are consistent between blocks, but that they should just be consistent within the block (obviously!). Anyway, you’ve got lots of fun blocks going on!!

    ReplyDelete