Sunday, October 2, 2022

stash report October 2, 2022

I found some interesting neutrals to add to my stash. I think these will be fun when I go scrappy with neutrals.

3 yards

Stash report October 2, 2022


fabric added: 3 yards
fabric added year to date: 105.5 yards 

fabric used: 5 yards  finished Epp Diamonds

fabric used year to date: 175 3/4 yards  

74.25 yards used more than bought. 

Most of the sky is done on my witchy rug: spellbound. It is time to start planning for the borders and finishing. I dyed some witchy colors for the borders. I may need to pick more of halloween colors to dye more wool. I am thinking orange?

10/2

I sewed 4 days last week and I went to Friday quilt group. I have been missing lately.

7 comments:

  1. Those are great neutrals for your stash! You can never have enough of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure orange is an Halloween color ;) I love these bright fabrics, your rug is going to be colorful and fun!
    Love your new neutrals too, the one with writings looks wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find your stash updates interesting. Neutrals are important and I like what you bought. I do think you need some Halloween orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun neutrals. Love your colors to finish off the quilt. Orange would definitely fit the Halloween theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those neutrals look so wonderful! It'll be a joy to use them in a scrappy project. Your wool colors look perfect for the rug and adding orange is a great plan. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great neutrals, especially the text print.

    ReplyDelete