Saturday, October 1, 2022

light blue finish

I finished with the light blues. I made some star and crown blocks.


And, I spent some time sewing blocks into twosomes for the hunter's star. Otherwise, I worked on the 5 UFO quilts I have going, to move them along, while I waited for the new color for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I guess the color will be lime and light green. IT might be time to cut that color for an older UFo called swingin checkerboard  that needs green for the sashing.



I can't believe it October already. It seems  like yesterday I was planting seeds in the garden. My heart goes out to Floridians everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. Blue stars and crown blocks are so pretty. Those twosomes for the hunter's star are perfect for a colorful and happy quilt, looking forward to seeing how you will organize them. Have a great week, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the star and crown blocks. Purdy, Purdy. ~~Kathy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Star and Crown blocks and those Hunter's Star! Yum! I love the bright happy colors. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete