Monday, July 25, 2022

this and that

When it is time to sort the projects and clean up after myself, I find bits and pieces that I can not resist sewing together. I evidently missed a purple zipper for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.

zipper and easy breezy

And, the snails trail are ready to start over with such cute and quick little pieces, and, boom, I have started another round of snail trail blocks.




but no, I tore the name off the package when I planted them. 


We have a new green bean we are trying this year, and, it is fun and yummy. It grows purple and cooks green. It tastes great, too.

our swiss chard, zuchinni, and green beans

I am linking:

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen a green bean that changes color like that. How interesting!! Your scrappy blocks are looking terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fabric in your snail's tails. I grew purple green beans one year and we loved them. That plate of veggies looks so yummy! I guess you are getting enough rain for your garden?
    Good luck with your list, and thank you for joining with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I saw the purple beans and wondered... I grew them a few years ago but was so disappointed when they boiled up green! I wanted that purple color! Our purple carrots peel right into orange again. Guess we shouldn't mess with God's designs, or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color changing beans! So cool. And hey, they are the color of the month! How perfect. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete