Friday, July 8, 2022

5 quilts July 8, 2022

 My last 5 quilt progress report June 24, 2022

1. Rainbow scrap challenge - purple- I am still working on finishing last month's rainbow scrap blocks in blue.

waffle stamp


2. rhododendren mystery - hunter -    I have lost the blocks. It has been too long and I don't remember where I put them. I am cleaning a whole room looking for them, so far, no luck.

3. Boho heart -Nothing new here. I am at a part that intimidates me. I can't just pick up something and quickly sew it together, so I procrastinate.

4. maple leaves - I need a back and binding

5. fair and square -The top is done and ready for borders. The borders are made with 2 inch squares. I have most of them cut.

open sew progress

MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet. 

1. tiger, tiger -on the frame -basted - quilted - bound - finished 6/29/2022

customer quilt time pause

2. EPP green - need back and binding

customer quilt time pause

3. lotus flower? my notes say it is in the upstairs 

4. blue ridge beauty

5. scrappy twirl

6. ugly I spy

I am linking to:


No comments:

Post a Comment