Wednesday, July 13, 2022

blossom time

I finished the purple blossom time blocks for July and the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. Since, we are nearing the end of all the colors I want to use, I find I am constantly recutting and sewing the 4 patches in the flowers, and the stems. When I started I had several of each  ready to go from the first time I worked on this quilt. I have 84 blocks and think I want 140.


We have a yellow garden thing going along the driveway- daylillies and coreopsis. I just recently learned that you can make a syrup with the daylily flowers. I am drying coreopsis for tea. It is great for diarrhea ( I have no experience with that) and helps to control blood sugar. 


I  am linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Great looking tulip blocks for RSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tulip blocks are so lovely. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete