Wednesday, July 20, 2022

snails pace

I added 2 rounds to these 6 snail trail blocks. All I have to do is open the drawer, and I want to sew more. They are so lovely to work on, and turn out so nice. I may have to stick this project in a box and send it to the UFO closet, if, I want to finish up other projects.... but, what will I do for fun?

round 1

round 2

round 2

Orange juice was on sale last week, so I canned a few pints. We don't drink it much, but there are recipes that call for a little bit of orange juice for flavor, and, I typically have to buy it in advance and fuss with leftovers.



I  am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. You just may finish enough blocks before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snails trail blocks are so pretty! I think I'd move them up in the rotation and work on them full time! We don't drink a lot of orange juice either but when we do, it's a real treat! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the snail trail blocks! I didn't know that one could can OJ...interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks are so pretty no wonder you can't resist them! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking snail trail blocks! I've always had trouble with those so I don't make them much

    ReplyDelete