Saturday, July 23, 2022

sweet tooth

Every color of candy is my favorite after I make them. All the purple sweet tooth blocks are finished for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I am thinking that I have too many rainbow scrap projects. I am struggling at the end of the month to get them all done. But, I really like them all. Maybe next year I will exercise a little more sense.



This is one of the planters by our back door. I planted the yarrow and the little pansy. The rest of what is growing are volunteers from last year. I didn't know petunias would volunteer. What a lovely surprise.

8 comments:

  1. Having too many projects is easy to do. I struggle each year to balance a nice variety with not getting behind. You can always carry over a block or two if it gets to be too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love this pattern, pretty in grape flavor
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pots are pretty - I didn't know petunias would come up as volunteer either. I plant a lot of those! Your candy blocks are always one of my favorites each month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a surprise plant this year as well, it is pale pink. The colour challenge in winter makes us want to fill the world with sunshine and we start so many projects. Love the candy blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple just seems like such a logical color for this block! They're super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blocks. they will be so amazing when all put together. What a fun idea for a Rainbow scrap quilt. Please keep us posted as it comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple's my favorite and these blocks are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete