Sunday, July 17, 2022

stash report July 17, 2022

 I added fabric this week. Just a little bit with charm packs. I have a weakness for charm packs. They are small but, mighty with a great assortment. Just like scraps. 


Stash report  July 17, 2022

fabric added: 3 1/2 yards
fabric added year to date: 64 1/4 yards  


fabric used: 0 yards 

fabric used year to date: 130 yards 

66 3/4 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 6 days last week. I wanted to catch up with my rainbow scrap challenge projects

I have a finish to show of my friendsheep rug, that was part of a group exchange. I dawdled with the finishing. But I am thrilled with it and the memories it represents.



I am linking to:




15 min to stitch at life in pieces

9 comments:

  1. I adore your friendship rug full of silly sheep. Congrats on another fine finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendsheep rug, what a wonderful name. It certai ly turned out well. I think I remember that several of you were doing this and you worked a sheep each on each others rugs, is that correct?



    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Friendsheep rug looks amazing. Congrats on your finish. It has been a joy to follow your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sheep! So fun and full of memories and friendship. Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing up that whimsical rug!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sheep rug is irresistibly cute! I've been waiting for you to show the finish because I really love it. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your rug turned out great! I really enjoyed watching this project start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, your finished rug is gorgeous! I love these fun sheeps ;)
    Thank you for sharing (and so sorry for being so late commenting)

    ReplyDelete