Saturday, July 30, 2022

last purple rsc saturday

This is the last Saturday for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I spent the week finishing what I needed in purple for my rainbow projects. And, I am ready for the new color.

I had a few blue waffle stamp blocks


purple zipper

hunters star

star and crown

And it is sweet corn yummy season here. Our favorite farmer has his stand open and we are loving his corn. We grew a bit but it isn't ready. But it is time to sit out with a bee bee gun and protect it from the critters haha

3 comments:

  1. Pretty purple blocks! I love the waffle stamps especially. Yummy sweet corn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corn season is the best! Fresh from the field. Yummy. You did a great job with purple. Have fun digging into orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, havent you had a busy week, such a lot of blocks stitched up!

    ReplyDelete