Sunday, July 24, 2022

stash report July 24, 2022

 I have added a few more charm packs that were a great sale price. I think 2 were mystery packs and they will be fun.

Stash report  July 24, 2022


fabric added: 4 yards
fabric added year to date: 68 1/4 yards 
fabric used: 0 yards 

fabric used year to date: 130 yards 

62 3/4 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 6 days last week. I missed my Friday group so I didn't get as much done.

I have a little more done on my witch rug which I started here in March.

I am linking to:




15 min to stitch at life in pieces


3 comments:

  1. Those charm packs were on sale, you say? Lucky you. All are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fabrics. Looking forward to following along with the new rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great charm packs! They are so useful too. I love your Witch rug. The Sheep rug turned out so cute, I know this one will too. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete