Saturday, April 2, 2022

sweet tooth

I have my candy blocks ready for April and the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. Angela dropped the hint for the color a little early, so, I quick made crumb blocks and tada.. candy. I have baggies of strings sorted by color for the year.




It looks like I have some cutting to do with my pink scrappy strips. Last year, I was a little overwhelmed with my rsc choices for projects. This year, I was minimal at the start. But, with each passing month, I am adding something new that catches my eye. I think I just really see rainbow colors everywhere. I definitely drank the kool aid. haha

2 1/2 in drawer - pretty pink

I am linking to:




8 comments:

  1. The candy blocks intrigue me. Do you have a pattern or did you just "wing it"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cute candy blocks have had me excited all year, and boy do I get it about adding new blocks as the year progresses. I have a bunch of pink four-inch crumb blocks left over from last year, and now I know what I’m going to do with them. Thank you, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way with Rainbow projects - there are so many blocks that could be fun to sew up! Your candy blocks are on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those candy blocks look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sweet little candy blocks! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your candy wrapper. This will be a mouth watering quilt. Thank you again for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete