Monday, April 18, 2022

antique tile quilt

At our group open sew, we saw many fun projects. This quilt was made entirely from a large box of 2 inch squares. She is ready to quilt.


This is Sue's  boho heart. She is part of our little group making this quilt together. She is the first to finish. I have Linda's boho to quilt for her, Judy has most of the blocks made, and I have the first whole section on the left almost together.


Linda was working on her tula pink quilt.


and added a border


And I was able to sew all the rows together for my antique tile quilt.


These are the scraps that were placed by my sewing machine. It seems I am the depository of unwanted scraps. They know how much I like them. I am so grateful.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these pretty quilts. All of them so spring-like.Love your antique tiles! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wide variety of quilts! So different and so lovely.

    How cool to get the scraps and what a lovely way to use them.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous quilts, especially the boho hearts! You were the recipient of some pretty scraps.
    Thanks for linking up with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the antique tiles quilt! Lots of variety there!
    And the first on is quite unique! Lovely! Your open sew group is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fun that your friends gift you those lovely scraps! They know you'll use them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun to see others' work! I can't resist scraps either--fabric is expensive these days. Love your tile quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely group meeting you had! Love looking at the variety and color in all the projects. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete